- You will be contacted beforehand to confirm your appointment and be asked screening questions. These same questions will be asked upon arrival at the practice.
- Please ensure that you are punctual for us to control the number of patients in the waiting room and to adhere to social distancing measures.
- As far as possible, all patients to please arrive unaccompanied.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- No mask, no entry applies. Please always wear your mask, until requested to remove this in the treatment room.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded.
- You may take a seat in the waiting area, until you are mobilized from the reception as soon as possible.
- Tea, coffee, and water will no longer be served at the premises.
- All reading material and toys have been removed from the reception to ensure your safety.
SOUTH AFRICA’S GOVERNMENT UPDATE ON COVID-19: https://www.gov.za/Coronavirus